Wednesday 16 October 2013

Studio Brief 1: ALPHABET SOUP - Further Development: 'O'

I've chosen the letter 'O' as I think that I could incorporate parts of a crest into it. I researched crests by looking at images of them, such as this:



I think that the image on the left is quite detailed and complicated, whereas I want to keep my designs quite simple. The one on the right seems more suitable for the letter 'O', as I can incorporate the leaves into it.








I've found a black and white version so that i can look at it in a more simplistic manner. I want to only make half of the letter part of the crest like below:



I like this design as the O makes the rest of the shape without having too much detail. I may add hints of gold or silver for the final letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment