Monday 2 December 2013

Studio Brief 1: Paint development



Exploring my initial idea of paint being used, I have come up with some compositions it could take the shape of.
  • paint around the measurements to make the numbers, so the whole background is paint except for the measurements and other type that may be used
  • long paint strokes around the sides
  • measurements/text made with paint - acrylic or watercolour
  • measurements and text on individual paintstrokes
  • large paint stroke for background
  • use paint with the line drawing 'cut out' idea, put paint strokes over the landscape drawing
  • paint background with the line drawing of a landscape over the top of it
  • cut the frame measurements out of paint

To start the process, I created strokes of paint with acrylics and used a few different colours.







I scanned in the two images above which I am going to use in photoshop to play around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment