Saturday 11 October 2014

OUGD504 // Studio Brief 02: Logo colour

Deciding on colour is quite tricky, and its also hard to not fall victim to the ideas of colour that are ingrained into us, for example green: health, clean, eco. However, certain colours are picked for a reason, and its impossible to ignore colour ideals entirely when there is a target audience.
Below are some colours I think suit the project.







I want to use two colours to distinguish between the product name and the imagery around it. More than two colours will complicate things.
Teal and dark blue appeal to me, as they are friendly looking and are easy on the eyes; they aren't harsh like primary colours, or black. They go together well. I think I'll choose the last image, as it feels right that the name is the darker colour for boldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment