Tuesday 21 January 2014

Studio Brief 3: Layout development - spread 4

For this spread I want to have visual statistics on it. I've taken them from my survey on surveymonkey and made them colour co-ordinated with the other spreads on photoshop.



I am replacing the headings with my own in italic cooper black to fit the spreads. This page is going to be straightforward and to the point. Not sure whether to add photographs somewhere, but I don't think there will be much room.


I've resized and lined them up very neatly for effect. The lines at the bottom are like the sheet music type lines I got rid of, however they are less obvious here and just add a little something to the page.
I added a few more statistics at the bottom of the right page, to fill the space a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment