Saturday 9 November 2013

Studio Brief 5: developing the image poster

For my image poster I want to convey peace and religion together. I tried to draw my own peace gesture like below but I found it was taking too much time so I used a template. I like it because it is very simple and neat looking, and also modern and fresh.


I want to include symbols of popular religions, but not too many, so I picked the 3 main religions of the western world. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. This is because many people connotate Christians with peacefulness, also Jewish people, so I wanted to place them next to an Islamic symbol to show they are all widely practiced religions with peacefulness behind them. I like the simplisticness of these images together, I think they look bold and very neat.




No comments:

Post a Comment