Friday 20 March 2015

Responsive // Filmdoo movie poster competition

Brief:

Enter a Poster Design you've created for any existing film. The size must be one sheet
(686 x 1020mm) or Quad (762 x 1020mm) in a High Res jpeg file

Three winners will have the amazing opportunity to design artwork
for a film release this year with an established film distributor,
plus many other fantastic prizes! Enter a Poster Design you've created.
  • Entries accepted from 28th January - 30th April 2015
  • Winners announced during Cannes Film Festival in May 2015
  • The Top Five posters will be printed and promoted during Cannes Film Festival
https://www.filmdoo.com/creativity


I have chosen this as my final responsive brief as I love films! Being passionate about movies will make this project enjoyable and hopefully great results.
It seems an exciting project to be a part of, as the prizes are impressive.


Initial film ideas:
  • Lost in Translation
  • Whiplash
  • Her
  • Kill Bill
  • The Place Beyond the Pines
I thought of these because they all have quite deep and developed storylines, which would help with coming up with conceptual ideas. They are also obviously films I love. 

I want to pick a relatively recent film, because I think it's more exciting to people than films that have long gone by. Because of this I'm swaying towards Her or Whiplash.

No comments:

Post a Comment