Thursday 10 April 2014

Studio Brief 4: Initial ideas - development

Time management

The idea that I want to develop is time management, which has been a big problem for me. I want to create something that will help first years to plan their work effectively so that stress and rushed work is avoided. I may even use it myself as I still struggle with managing my time.
  • timetable
  • motivational quotes
  • guidelines on how to time plan
  • tips on how to keep focused
  • tips on blogging and design inspiration

Format
  • individual daily timetables to slot in to notebooks
  • posters
  • concertina fold
  • book/booklet

from these ideas, I think I want to create a timetable along with a small concertina folded booklet which will be a small introduction for time planning and motivation for the first years to take in.


No comments:

Post a Comment